AESA - Agriconsulting Europe SA
LEGAL SPECIALIST, for an opportunity in Malawi with :
- Qualifications and Skills
- A University Degree in Law (those with a master’s degree or higher will have an added advantage) and a holder of a diploma or certificate in legal drafting.
- General professional experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in drafting and applying legislation and procedures related to land administration, land rights, adjudication, registration, and regularization.
- Extensive experience and/or familiarity with local and international law standards, land, and local government sector institutions and policies.
- Experience communicating effectively with senior officials in client institutions and senior officials in Experience leading and working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Specific professional experience
- At least five (5) years of experience in drafting legal land frameworks, procedures, and application of legislation related to land administration and management.
- Experience implementing at least two (2) similar projects in land or related sectors, preferably in developing countries or the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
- At least three (3) years of experience in legal matters related to the provision of land administration services pertaining to the management and regulation of land and property-related matters such as land adjudication, registration of land titles, land conveyance, land surveying, the issuance of land use permits, land use control, the collection of property taxes, and enforcement .
Method Of Application
Please send your CV and motivation letter to : email@example.com, in cc : firstname.lastname@example.org