ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Legal Services Officer Reporting to the Legal Services Manager (Grade AL 5 based at Head Office)
Purpose of the Job
To provide legal support and advisory services to the Company and
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assisting in taking minutes of the Board of Directors and its sub-committees as delegated
2. Conducting litigations initiated by and against the company before the appropriate courts in close coordination with the concerned functions.
3. Providing legal support in drafting and vetting of agreements, MoUs and contracts for the Company as and when required
4. Providing legal advice and opinion on legal issues affecting the company
5. Proactively resolving of legal issues and providing solution to avoid litigation.
6. Guiding the company in interpretation of laws regarding all aspects of the company
7. Assisting in setting up systems to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
8. Evaluating the impact of evolving legal/statutory regulations on the Company’s operations, highlight the same and contribute to the business planning process.
9. Interfacing with relevant parties on Company’s behalf to handle litigation, obtain legal advice and legal services.
10. Producing periodic reports.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Law (Honors) Degree.
- Three (3) years working experience on similar position in a busy environment.
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.