- Full Time
- Salary: 00
The Gender and Justice Unit
Join Us in Championing Women’s Rights!
At the Gender and Justice Unit (GJU), our unwavering commitment is to advance gender equality and social justice. We believe that strong legal empowerment is the catalyst for positive change. We’re on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about women’s rights to join our team.
Role Overview: We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time, on-site Legal Librarian and Assistant based in Lilongwe. In this role, you’ll provide critical research and reference support to the GJU, manage legal documents and electronic resources, and oversee MalawiLII.org.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science, Information Science, Law, or a related field
- A deep-seated passion for women’s rights and gender equality
- Experience in legal reference and research
- Familiarity with legal databases such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Bloomberg Law
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills for effective legal research and source evaluation
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and communication abilities
- Adept at working both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and relevant software
If you’re dedicated to championing women’s rights and promoting social justice, we invite you to be part of our mission. Your contribution will be invaluable in driving positive change for women and our community as a whole. Join us in creating a more equitable and just society
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.