Lilongwe Academy International School (TLAIS)
The Lilongwe Academy International School (TLAIS) is an international private school, conveniently situated in Area 47/4 Lilongwe behind Silver Stadium. The School is founded on the firm belief that every child is unique, but all children need excellent education and motivation of their spirit, mind and body to be well developed as future responsible citizens and leaders. Hence the motto “Academic Excellence and Beyond!” Its mission is to achieve distinction and excellence in academic performance, sports, conduct and be exemplary in preserving our culture and perfect life skills.
The Lilongwe Academy now invites applications from Candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience as follows:
Position: Legal Administrative Clerk
Qualifications, Competences and Skills
- A Diploma in Law.
- Knowledge of legal terminology, drafting technique, documentation, and procedures.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks, including scheduling, record keeping, and communication.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to proofread legal documents for accuracy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic legal research skills and the ability to use legal databases and resources.
- Strong organizational skills to manage legal documents, files and schedules efficiently.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office software packages (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power point).
- Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive legal information.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Willing to learn and adapt to one’s own position and situation.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Should be aged 25 and above
- Self-motivated, team player, innovative and result oriented.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should send their cover letter, CV and copies of certificate through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to: The Principal, The Lilongwe Academy, P/Bag B499, Lilongwe 3, not later than 03 November, 2023. To get information about the Academy please visit our Website: www.lilongweacademy.ac.mw.