Saint John of God College of Health Sciences
Saint John of God College of Health Sciences is an integral part of Saint John of God Hospitaller Services Malawi. The College provides University level training in Bachelor of Science in Mental Health-Psychiatric Nursing, Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine (Mental Health), Diploma in Nursing (Registered Nurse) and Diploma in Psychosocial Counselling. The institution is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following posts:
Reporting to the Head of Nursing Department, the Lecturer in Adult health Nursing will have the primary obligation of teaching across the undergraduate adult health courses, health assessment, fundamentals of nursing and medical-surgical nursing.
Responsibilities (which include, but not limited to)
- Preparing lectures and delivering course content in a professional and timely manner
- Preparing and administering formative and summative assessments
- Assist in supervising research students in writing their dissertations
- Initiating and conducting health related research
- Master’s degree in Adult Health Nursing from an accredited and internationally recognised institution.
- A minimum of two years’ clinical and teaching experience in a recognised tertiary education institution
- Duly registered with Nurses and Midwives Council of Malawi
- Adherence to our Child and Vulnerable Adult Protection Policy
- Willingness to work with the mentally challenged people and children with disability and their families.
Method of Application
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their application letters with Curriculum Vitae stating at least three traceable referees including email addresses and mobile phone numbers to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Saint John of God Hospitaller Services
P.O Box 744