Standard Bank Plc
- African Unity Avenue, Lilongwe, Malawi
- Business Segment: Office of the Executive
The holder is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the leads drawn from the different functions of the Bank, where he/she is responsible for the delivery of all the functional aspects of the project. He/she is also the functional contact point for the Centre project team.
- First degree in Business Commerce.
- A master’s degree in a related field would be an added advantage.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in Banking.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Finacle Experience would be an advantage.
- Coordinate country project functional track leads activities.
- Lead compilation/validation of Business Process Development (BPD) documents timely.
- Lead review, validation and sign off of solution documents.
- Participate in the compilation/validation of migration rules timely
- Manage and drive User Assurance Testing (UAT) activities.
- Ensure Functional Team actively participates in process reviews.
- Scope out and facilitate simulations.
- Provide required information timely to the Project Head and Centre project team as will be required from time to time.
- Ensure the project delivers a solution that complies with regulatory requirements.
- Challenging Ideas.
- Establishing Rapport.
- Making Decisions.
- Directing People.
- Empowering Individuals.
- Resolving Conflict.
- Understands and produces documentation to the level expected by the Head, Project.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Understanding of the banking business.
- Understanding role of a change agent in change management.
- Understands team dynamics.
- Conflict & Stakeholder Management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.