Applications are invited from suitably qualified, mature and well experienced persons to fill the following position at Kamuzu Academy, Kasungu.
- Have a Diploma in Landscape Management from any recognised college or institution.
- Have at least 5 (five) years proven hands on experience in landscape management and effective supervision of subordinates including seasonal workers
- Ability to enhance horticulture production
- Ability to diagnose and develop remedies for tree diseases and pests around the premises.
- Ability to supervise efficiently and effectively utilise subordinate staff.
- Those with demonstrated creativity in designing and developing landscapes will have an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of landscape works at the school campus, sports fields and running tracks, including the Kachere Golf Course and Kachere tree monument.
- Supervision of Nursery propagation of flowers, shrubs and tree seedlings.
- Responsible for supervision of ground staff
The Academy will offer a competitive salary, accommodation and other benefits to the successful candidate for each position. Kamuzu Academy is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate applicants based on any other factor apart from their suitability for the position applied for.
Method Of Application
Those interested should email their application letters together with updated Curriculum Vitae (CVs), three traceable referees and contact details to,
The Human Resources Manager
Remember to dearly indicate the position being applied for in the email subject line otherwise your email will not be attended to.
Closing date for receiving applications is 31st May 2023 at 5 pm.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com