Umodzi Building Real Estate Agents Limited
WE ARE HIRING
AIM IS TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE
Umodzi Building Real Estate Agents Limited, is a private company currently based in Lilongwe, Malawi.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy
- Research and design methods for survey processes
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes) Build maps, sketches, and charts
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects
Method Of Application
Applications including covering letter explaining your suitability for the position, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of relevant certificates, and names and address of three traceable referees should be sent to the following email address not later than 20th to 24th May 2023.
Phone: 0 993 824 170.
Diploma & Degree
Pamodzi Park, Ginnery Corner, Room No. 17
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com