16 Moir Crescent, Plot B376 Kristwick
Blantyre, 32, 9000
Under the general supervision of the Director of Finance & Administration (DFA), provide technical, troubleshooting support to IT end users in the field and office in support of the Project Hope Namibia (PHN) ANAPA project. As IT Stems Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that all ANAPA information technology processes are adequately supported. You will also be responsible for making strategic IT decisions.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
Policy Development and Monitoring
· Setting up and maintenance of IT policies and procedures.
· Manage, oversee, and coordinate all IT systems in the office.
· Provide IT support to all departments and field offices.
· Attending LAN and ensuring connectivity all the time
· Managing the server.
· Update user accounts on the network domain.
· Report and make recommendations on an effective office IT system.
· Provide training and administrative support to end users.
· Maintain a knowledge base of reoccurring issues & their associated fixes whilst investigating root causes.
· Carry out daily operational tasks, user administration, housekeeping tasks and system monitoring to ensure the effective operation of IT systems and facilities.
· Carry out IT installations, implementations, configuration & roll outs & other technical duties as required.
· Produce and maintain technical and procedural documentation as required.
· Advise the IT Director of any planned IT Changes and assist in providing ideas back to the IT Director of improvements that can be made within the corporate office both through IT Process and new technology
· Serve as primary technical implementation point of contact for ANAPA’s IT requirements.
· Provide training on various applicable software to internal and external users.
· Provide demonstrations to potential, new, and existing customers.