Chemonics International Inc.
Interoperability Data mapping Support Assistants (4 positions)
| Lilongwe, Malawi | 2024
Over the past years, the Ministry of Health (MOH) through the support from USAID has been exchanging drug information between the OpenLMIS and DHIS2 HMIS that has enabled decision maker to have a single entry for all logistical related information and it has also made it possible for medical directors, nurses, doctors, researchers, and other types of users to analyze the countries logistical data alongside service delivery information. Recently GHSC-PSM has integrated the
product catalog services with the Interoperability Layer.
This Interoperability Data Mapping Support Assistants will support the Interoperability Layer Enhancement Consultant to revitalize the OpenLMIS to HMIS integration by allowing the LMIS traffic to adapt to the ADx most recent version which comes with adjusted key, value pairs.
- Map, clean and update health facility list differences in OpenLMIS, ADx and DHIS 2
- Map, clean and update product code changes between OpenLMIS, ADx Mediator and DHIS 2
Estimated Level of Effort
- This assignment will begin on/about February 7, 2024. The proposed estimated level of effort is 18 days.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a closely related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in information technology with emphasis on the following
- Familiarity with the Malawi healthcare systems is an added advantage
- Practical experience with OpenLMIS database
- Ability to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision
Method Of Application
Please send a cover letter, a full detailed Curriculum Vitae or Resume, and the names and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com.
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.