Smile Life Insurance Company Limited
Smile Life Insurance Company Limited is a well reputed financial services provider in Malawi providing Group Life Insurance Policies.
Being an equal opportunity employer, Smile Life Insurance Company Limited is looking to recruit self-motivated, energetic, result -minded competent Malawian Youth with a passion in insurance business for internship program in its Operations Department.
The position is tenable in Blantyre.
Internship Duration: Two (2) months with a possibility of extension.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Required Skills, Competencies and Abilities
- Passion in Insurance and financial services sector
- Analytical logical thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and organize in line with job requirements
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work on a wide range of deliverables at the same time
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a diploma from a reputable and recognized university or
- Those studying towards a first degree at any reputable and recognized university:
- Those studying Insurance with CII or Actuarial Sciences will have an added advantage
- Advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Excel is a must
Method Of Application
Those interested should send their applications together with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and at least three traceable referees to:
Closing date for receiving applications is 1st December 2022 at 12:00pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.