Eastern Produce Malawi
EPM is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the positions of INTERNAL AUDITOR (02) tenable at EPM Head Office in Mulanje. The successful candidates will report to the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Evaluate and provide reasonable assurance that internal controls, risk management and governance systems are functioning as intended to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Review and report internal control deficiencies identified to the Audit Committee through the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Examine company accounts and financial control systems to ensure that procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are being complied with.
- Provide consultancy services to internal clients with regards to company procedural
- Conduct fixed asset verification, stock count, surprise cash and Made tea checks at selected audit unit/universe.
- Conducting fraud investigations and report the results to the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Compiling draft audit reports after conducting an audit assignment on internal controls of a particular audit universe and forward the same to the Chief Internal Auditor for review.
- Supervising work of subordinate staff where necessary before submitting the same to the chief Internal Auditor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum first Degree in Internal Auditing or Accounts related disciplines with at least two years of experience in auditing for the post of Internal Auditor
- Those with ICAM Diploma with four or more years of experience in the auditing field can also apply.
- Those with Degree but with minimal experience can also apply for the Assistant Internal Auditor position
The successful candidates must be able to start work before December 2023.
Method Of Application
EPM is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested and qualifying individuals should submit their CV containing full details of their current job together with names of three traceable referees and an application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 20 November 2023 at 16:00
ONLY SUITABLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE INVITED TO APPLY. CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE DONE
TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com