ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC
was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government
being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following executive positions:
Divisional Manager (Grade AL 3, reporting to the Director of Operations based at various Divisional Offices)
Internal Audit Manager reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and the Board (Grade AL3 based at Head Office)
Purpose of The Job
To provide internal audit services
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Designing, developing and reviewing internal audit policies, procedures, systems and user manuals
2. Ensuring that adequate policy and procedures manuals are in place for all operations of AL
3. Developing and monitoring implementation of risk management programs, strategies and activities
4. Managing the development, review and implementation of annual work plans, audit programmes and budget for the Unit activities
5. Monitoring and offering advice on the performance of approved budget and utilization of company resources
6. Preparing and submitting/presenting audit reports to Management and Board of Directors
7. Conducting/supervising investigations on any incidents of fraud, theft, forgeries, accidents and other losses to establish reasons for control failures and advise remedial measures
8. Facilitating redress such as litigation, recovery and insurance claims
9. Liaising with and providing support to external auditors to ensure that audit exercises are completed on time and efficiently
10. Developing and monitoring implementation of risk management programs, strategies and activities.
11. Preparing periodic operational reports
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Auditing/ Accounting/ Finance obtained from a recognized institution
- Plus Professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, CIA
- Plus five (5) years’ experience at senior management level in auditing
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 1st December, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O Box 5052
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer.