Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
Grade : D2
Organisational Unit : HR and Org Development
Reporting To : Industrial Relations Manager
Duty Station : Head Office
Job Type : Full-time
- Developing and maintaining positive employee relations by effectively communicating with employees, addressing their concerns, and resolving disputes in a fair and efficient manner.
- Facilitating the preparation and submission of documents to resolve industrial disputes
- Facilitating discussions between employees and management to resolve conflicts, grievances, and other labor-related issues.
- Participate in and support negotiations with JCC, if applicable, to secure collective bargaining agreements and maintain productive labor-management relationships.
- Coordinating and providing guidance to the respective Disciplinary Committees during disciplinary hearings, maintaining fairness and objectivity throughout the process.
- Develop and maintain a register for disciplinary proceedings.
- Arrange and assist in conducting sensitization sessions on industrial relations policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement effective employee communication strategies to keep employees informed about labor relations matters, policy changes, and other relevant labour updates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration and Political Science
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good Conflict Resolution skills
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to adhere to Authority strong ethical standards
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with stress effectively
- Excellent negotiation skills
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal: https://careers.mra.mw
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 24th November 2023.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mra.mw.