Domasi Institute of Management and Technology
POSITION: ICT INSTRUCTOR
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
Domasi Institute of Management and Technology is an established institution located in Domasi,
Zomba, the institution offers professional skills in both vocational and executive courses that are
aimed at empowering the youths so that they are independent and able to contribute to the development of the country.
Location Domasi, Zomba.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The instructor will be required to teach ICT students.
- Prepare and deliver lessons
- Assess students and keep records of their progress
- Prepare monthly reports on syllabus progress
- Organize students practical work
- Prepare and organize scope of work.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- The candidate MUST have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Information Communication and Technology
- The candidate MUST have at least two years’ working experience in similar position
and must have passion for the job.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent facilitation and teaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written communication
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft Packages
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Trustworthy, integrity, hardworking and goal oriented.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Individuals who meets the above requirements should send their applications, qualifications and
CV to the following addresses;
P.O Box 125
Or send email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is 3rd August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.