Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Human Resources Officer in the Human Resources Department. The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Manager. The major activities of the position are:
1. Payroll administration by ensuring accurate and timely payment of salaries.
2. Preparation of annual training plan and monthly training report tracking completion rate
3. Maintaining and updating the Human Resources Information System.
4. Liaising with pension fund administrators by ensuring timely remittance of pension contributions.
5. Leave management by tracking leave plans to ensure adherence.
6. Preparation of online Pay as You Earn Tax Return and timely tax remittance to Malawi Revenue Authority.
7. Managing medical schemes through interface with medical insurance providers.
8. Compliance with labor laws, regulations, rules, and best practices.
9. Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding process of new hires
10. Maintaining and updating employee personal files
11. Supervision of staff.
12. Assisting in facility management
Qualification and Experience
1. Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management.
2. 3 years of working experience as an HRO in a reputable organization.
3. Sound analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
4. Good understanding and knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and resume no later than Wednesday 13th September,2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org under the title Human Resources Officer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com