Shayona Cement Corporation is one of the country’s largest cement producing company with fast-paced and dynamic operation. An exciting opportunities exists for the following positions within the company at Mwimila Mine in Kasungu district. Situated approximately 40 kms east of Kasungu district.
POSITION: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 8years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
Method Of Application
Interested persons who meet the above qualifications should send their applications to:
To arrive not later than 30th November, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com