Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
Grade : D2
Organisational Unit : HR and Org Development
Reporting To : Human Resources Services Manager
Duty Station : Head Office
Job Type : Full-time
- Performing a range of specialized HR support duties including initiating, processing and following up on HR administrative actions
- Supporting the identification, analysis, tracking and reporting of HRS risks
- Assisting with the preparation of HR metric data reports as required
- Providing assistance to the recruitment process, where necessary, including preparing, disseminating and drafting adverts, undertaking preliminary screening of applicants, providing support and arranging interviews.
- Collecting and reviewing information on HR-related matters and input complete data in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Extract and compile HR data and present information to support analysis and reporting needs.
- Interpreting terms and conditions of service to staff and advising employees on the application of relevant policies and procedures
- Handle various HR inquiries from staff and managers and prepare formal responses requiring explanation of rules, regulations and procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration and Public Administration
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Computer system experience preferably SAP ERP
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Must be calm and steady
- Ability to work independently and accept responsibility
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resilient and able to work under pressure
- Must have high levels of confidentiality, integrity and service excellence
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal: https://careers.mra.mw
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 24th November 2023.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mra.mw.