ADMARC Limited Company was established as Statutory Corporation in 1971 under Chapter 67.03 of the Laws of Malawi. The Act was repealed in 2003. Following that, ADMARC was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company, under the Companies Act. The repeal saw ADMARC Limited becoming a non-subverted Statutory Corporation, but with Government being a major shareholder with up to 99% shares.
The Board of Directors of ADMARC Ltd resolved to overhaul ADMARC Ltd by Corporate restructuring. The Board approved new structures for ADMARC Ltd with new skills sets to take the new ADMARC forward. All employees were retrenched.
ADMARC Limited, a Statutory Corporation in Agricultural Marketing is looking for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Human Resources and Administration Assistant (Grade AL9 based in various Division)
Purpose of the Job
To provide records management activities
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Opening and closing of files
2. Classifying files in line with the coding system in the registry
3. Recording and dispatching of mails
4. Managing stock level of stamps
5. General filing of correspondences
6. Monitoring circulation of files and documents
7. Moving files between offices
8. Archiving files
9. Supervising registry activities and clerks
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- MSCE and a Certificate in Human Resources Management/Administrative studies/Business Administration/Records management from a recognized institution
- Plus two (2) years’ work experience
Method Of Application
Interested people should submit their applications, up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including names and addresses of three traceable referees and certified copies of certificates to the address below not later than 17th March, 2023:
The Chief Executive Officer,
P. O Box 5052,
Please Indicate the position you have applied for at the top of the envelop.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.
ADMARC Limited is an equal opportunity Employer