Marys Meals Malawi
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 2.4 million children who today will receive a Mary’s Meals. Mary’s Meals Malawi is our largest school feeding programme, and we work closely with schools and community volunteers who help prepare and serve the nutritious meals every school day.
Marys Meals Malawi is looking to recruit energetic and motivated individuals for the positions of:
Human Resources Advisor–Operations (Permanent Position based in Blantyre)
Human Resource Advisor (Operations) is responsible for provision of high-quality HR Operations service, overseeing HR administration of hiring, retention, staff development, termination, personnel records, legal compliance, compensation, benefits, and long-term staffing strategies. This position reports to the Head of HR & People Development.
- Relevant degree and or experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a similar HR Advisory role.
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of Malawi employment law and best practice.
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
- Human Resources experience in a managerial position, preferably in a not for profit and/or a global organisation.
- A creative and innovative thinker.
- Demonstrated a strategic approach to HR with the ability and willingness to also execute the tactical elements of the job in a global organisation.
- Strong non-profit background either professionally or via personal non-profit volunteering efforts.
- Fluent written and spoken English and ability to communicate well across all levels.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- Team management experience, including leading, engaging, and motivating a team.
- Strong planning, supervisory, and management skills.
Our selection process includes rigorous background checks to ensure our commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
If you would like to join our global family and would relish the chance to make a difference to the lives of thousands of children across the world, we’d love to hear from you.
Method Of Application
Applications stating expected net salary and CV (including contacts for three professional referees) should be e-mailed to email@example.com indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line. All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name. Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 17th November 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For full job descriptions please visit www.marysmeals.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org