As one of the fast growing Private Company in Malawi, Creck Hardware is looking for a suitable candidate to fill its vacant position in HR department.
POSITION : HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
LOCATION : LILONGWE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PART
- Administering compensation and benefits.
- Conducting employee development e.g. staff training.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Addressing staff grievances and reporting to management in a timely manner.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment. opportunity and sexual harassment and recommend needed changes.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, and labor relations activities of an organization.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contacts and helping to resolve work related problems.
- Conducting disciplinary hearing and related issues.
- Identify staff vacancies, recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Preparing payroll and disbursement of staff pay slips.
- Conducting performance management.
- Maintain proper social welfare and welfare funds management.
- Conflict management.
- THE ADMINISTRATIVE & FLEET PART
- Managing and administering pension e.g. disbursement procedures, submitting remittance schedule.
- Monitoring the service cards and checking when the motor vehicle service is due
- Ensuring that all motor vehicles are insured and have C.O. Fs and advising the management in due course regarding the expiring ones.
- Following up on all company property documents and keeping the records
- Proving monthly administrative reports
- Office control and maintaining office equipment and assets.
- Coordinating general premises, vehicles, people outlook and presentation.
- Supervising all drivers and fleet management.
- Monitoring all vehicle movements and fuel cards.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/ Development (Post Graduate will be an added Advantage)
- 10 year’s experience
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to motivate, develop, direct employees
- God fearing
- Stress tolerance
- Leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Conflict management skills
Method Of Application
Please send your detailed application letter, detailed CV with 3 traceable referees and copies of your certificates before 25th January 2023. to
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org