POSITION: Human Resource & Administration Manager
LOCATION: Zowe, Euthini in Mzimba
JOB TYPE: Full time
Pamoza International – a Christian Non-Governmental Organization- is looking for an experienced Human Resources and Administration Manager for its office in Zowe.
The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources & Administration Management from recognized universities with a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
Key responsibilities for the HR & Administration Manager will, among others, include:
- Developping and managing Administration and Human Resource strategies.
- Plan, budget, and monitor the administration and human resource budget.
- Updating all staff tiles making sure that all necessary documents are intact.
- Knowledge of local govemment requirements and ensure compliance with tax, labour and other legal requirements.
- Arrange insurance and ensure payments are done in time.
- Putting in place internal controls and updating inventories and asset registers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative, creative team player.
Attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Ability to solve problems.
Method Of Application
If you meet the minimum requirements outlined above, please send your application together with your CV and three contactable referees to the programs Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
All applications must be sent to The Programs Manager, Pamoza International, P.O Box 116, Euthini. Email:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com