AHL Group Plc
TIL Limited is a subsidiary company of AHL Group Plc and is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant position as follows:
The overall function of Hessian Manager is to oversee anc evaluate all nessian distribution acovines in all the regions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participating in TIL strategic development and implementation
- Managing all Hessian distribution functions in collaboration with Regional Hessian supervisors
- Supervising Hessian supervisors in all the Regional Offices
- Planning and ordering of consumables for use in all hessian centres.
- Preparing work programs and ensuring that they are being implemented
- Preparing and submitting weekly, monthly and end of season reports.
- Ensuring that equipment being used is maintained and is in workable condition.
- Ensuring warehouses are maintained and in good condition.
- Ensuring that customers’ queries are handled and sorted out efficiently.
- Ensuring that all Hessian pieces collected from the warehouses are accurately and invoiced and reports are submitted to IT Department timely for deductions to be made to Growers.
- Collaborating with Tobacco buyers, FO and relevant stakeholders in the tobacco industry for the good of TIL
- Conducting staff appraisal for all hessian staff.
- Participating in staff-related matters in liaison with human resources department,
- Consolidating all Hessian department budgets and monitor compliance.
- Representing TIL in different meetings and fora.
- Any other related duties assigned from time to time
- Degree in Agriculture, Business Administration or Management from a recognized institution
- Those with a Diploma in Agriculture and relevant experience will have an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience working in Tobacco Industry
Attributes and Competences
- High integrity and ethical conduct.
- Sound business acumen, resourceful and a lateral thinker.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems to achieve the correct outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to clearly present complex situations.
- Relationship management skills and ability to lead and work with teams
Method Of Application
Applications with full Curriculum Vitae including three traceable referees should be addressed to:
The Human Resources and Administration Officer (Corporate)
AHL Group Plc
P. O. Box 40035
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 17 May, 2023.
Please note that TIL Limited is an equal opportunity employer