Neno District Council
The Local Government Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians for the following vacancies existing at Neno District Council.
JOB TITLE: HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
- Responsible for an effective and efficient provision of administrative services in line with the regulations of a hospital.
- Advise management on efficient and effective health information system for a hospital.
- Undertake routine office organizational responsibilities.
- Monitor the performance of staff and service structure and advise management on training needs.
- General administrative service structure and where appropriate recommend to management for changes in
- Monitor quality of administrative support service provided, (review and promote such services on regular
- Service management committee and attend to other meetings required ie provide secretarial service to
hospital advisory committee.
- Re-enforce hospital’s health and safety regulations and ensure implementation thereof.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Applicants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Political Science or Business Administration.
This post is an entry point in the administrative department. It is essential that the incumbent of the post should have gained knowledge in administrative matters including conflict resolution, fleet management, insurance management, and general office management.
Method Of Application
Application package must include application letter, copies of Certificates, Curriculum Vitae and three traceable referees.
These should be sent to;
The Executive Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
P.O. Box 766
Applications should reach not later than Friday 26th May 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged and invited for interviews.