UNIK Construction Engineering
Unik Construction Engineering was founded in 1996 as a small Botswana based building Contractor. Today it is a formidable organization with branches in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Zambia, Malawi, Kenya, Mauritius and South Africa. We specialize in large scale projects ranging from road and bridge construction, water and sewer services, residential, commercial, industrial buildings and infrastructure development.
We are currently in the market looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager for the M1 road rehabilitation project for our branch office in Malawi.
The Health, Safety and Environmental Manager will implement policies to ensure a safe and healthy work environment .
Duties & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Inspecting the site to identify safety, health and environmental risks.
- Developing and implementing inspection policies and procedures and a schedule of routine inspections.
- Monitoring compliance with Health, safety and environmental registration .
- Providing Health, Safety and environmental training to staff at all levels.
- Keeping up to date with relevant changes in environmental registration.
- Writing plans and reports as well as managing health, safety and environmental budgets.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor of science Degree in Environmental Health or its equivalent .
- At least 15 years of post graduate years of experience; out of which 8 years should be of similar work experience (working on road construction projects).
- Must have previous experience of supervising other employees and working in a team .
- Prior experience and willingness to work in a fast paced and stressful environment
Package & Remuneration
Method Of Application
If you are up for the challenge, then we are looking forward to your application. Please submit your application letter, CV and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 19th January, 2022.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required Experience and Qualifications stated in this advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com