First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled candidates to fill the following positions tenable at FMBcapital Holdings Group Head Office in Blantyre, Malawi.
Reporting to the Group Head of Human Resources, the Head of Human Resources Technology, Data and Operations – Group will play a strategically important role in defining the way Human Resources operations, payroll, data and technology shapes the employee
experience as well as operational responsibility for all day-to-day human resource transactional activities and employee experience.
The role will work closely across the human resource teams in Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Mauritius, Zambia and Zimbabwe and the business to lead human resource operations transformation via the use of technology, data; and the continuous improvement of human resource operations to ensure key priorities and opportunities are proactively identified and prioritised to ensure efficiency.
- Human Resources Operations and Payroll
- Human Resources Data and Insights
- Human Resources Technology (HRIS, Performance Management System and Learning Management System)
- Human Resources Leadership
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- 10 plus years of experience in Human Resources with at least 5 years of Human resources operations and systems
- Experience in implementing a human resources technology solution, including vendor management
- Experience with Payroll systems (preferably SAGE)
- Deep and broad experience of human resource operational delivery in a regional or multi country capacity such as SADC is desired
- Experience in identifying and driving process improvements through automation and lean process methodologies focusing on exceptional employee experience
- A proven track record in using human resource data and metrics to provide people insights
- Experience of leading and successfully delivering human resource related change projects whilst managing operational delivery effectively
- Proven stakeholder management experience, building relationships, working as a trusted human resource partner and the ability to influence senior leaders and deliver results through others
- Commercial and customer orientated mindset, a deep understanding of the requirements of the business, able to link and clearly communicate human resource strategies to business priorities and performance
- Highly collaborative and thrives working as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with track record of delivering and a passion for operational excellence
- Intermediate Excel skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or Technology
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply and submit their applications together with updated CV and copies of certificates to:
First Capital Plc,
Private Bag 122,
or email to; FirstCapitalBank.Vacancies@firstcapitalbank.co.mw not later than Friday 18
th November 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.