LOLC Finance Limited
LOLC Finance Limited is a non-deposit taking Microfinance company engaged in offering loans to salaried employees of Government and the Private sect
To lead in the rollout of incremental deposit taking capabilities within the company through the introduction of demand and time deposit products by providing guidance, training, and mentorship.
Required Educational & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and Banking or related field
- 5+ years of deposit services/cash management as a senior product manager experience.
- An in depth understanding of the rules and regulations that govern deposit solutions.
- Excellent understanding of fraud and operational risk.
- Strong leadership, execution and collaboration skills.
Key Performance Areas
- Developing and enhancing new and existing products to meet our target customer needs.
- Act as an expert on the deposits market and keep close to innovation and market change.
- Develop sales strategies and guideline to support deposit activities.
- Be the deposits subject matter expert with a detailed understanding of different types of deposit products and related features, risk management implications, and the related stand-up of operations teams.
- Enhancement of deposits from customers by developing, implementing, and attaining deposit sales objectives
- Develop, manage, coach, monitor and motivate the sales team to improve their skill to ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
- Manage sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls
- Manage and develop the team to meet/exceed new prospect sales and retention goals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Prepare regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) reports
- Establish and maintain the relationships with strategic partners and customers
- Ensure customer service is at the highest levels and the brand is promoted thorough advertising, promotions, and other IEC materials.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of all products and services offered by the company
- Coordinating with Central bank to ensure compliance.
Mode of application
Interested applicants who feel they meet the above qualifications, should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com
he Head of HR and Administration
LOLC Finance Limited
P.O. Box 1849,
To apply for this job please visit lolcfinance.mw.