First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled candidates to fill the position of Group Compliance Analyst at FMB capital Holdings in Blantyre, Malawi.
Reporting to the Group Head of Compliance, the Analyst will ensure creation of Management Information that will enable country compliance functions to ably and efficiently support Business.
- Analyzing local and global Compliance and AML/CFT trends impacting the bank’s global landscape
- Preparing reports for the Country Compliance teams stating AML/CFT trends and patterns to assist Country compliance and business teams in transaction and ongoing monitoring
- Reviewing Regulatory and AML/CFT trends and patterns to predict emerging trends and proactively provide solutions
- Maintenance of Group Systems to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Creating data representations and interpretations that will inform business decisions
- Analyzing customer transactional data to support Country Compliance Functions
- Consolidation of MI for Group view • Compilation and maintenance of Group Issue Tracker
- Compiling the Group Compliance Dashboard and ensuring it remains fit for purpose
- Participation in Country engagements • Participating in Monitoring and Testing Exercises
- Alert Management Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Ability to critique and suggest solutions
- Self-starter with excellent planning and communication skills with effective stakeholder management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Team Player
- Good understanding of the control environment
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related fields, Mathematics, Science, Information Technology or any other related f ields
- Certification in Compliance, Risk, Data Analytics or related fields
- A minimum of 3 year’s working experience within the financial industry
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply and submit their applications together with updated CV and copies of certificates to: First Capital Plc, Private Bag 122, Blantyre or email to; FirstCapitalBank.Vacancies@firstcapitalbank.co.mw not later than Friday, 17 March 2023. Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.
To apply for this job please visit firstcapitalbank.co.mw .