• Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style.
• Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout
principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web
• Use computer software to generate new images.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
• Maintain an archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
• Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients
or supervisors and making necessary changes.
• Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using the computer.
• Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for clients or