CJK Multimedia is a multimedia firm which is Lilongwe based. We specializes in Graphic designing, Digital and Screen printing, Embroidery Service, Office and Car branding, corporate video and photo shooting etc.
CJK Multimedia is considered as one of the teams with eminent designers of qualitative graphic material and best in printing and painting service providers. We Produce eye catching graphic designs and print for a variety of business sectors. CJK multimedia recognizes that not only professional designs add beauty of a company but it also creates positive perception of your company. Our expertise in Creative Graphic Design services includes, Marketing Collateral, Flyers, Booklets, and Banners etc.
CJK Multimedia is recruiting Graphic Designer, the position tenable in Lilongwe, Malawi.
POSITION: Graphic Designer
CONTRACT DURATION: 1 year
REPORTING TO: General Manager
Commitment: Full time job
Purpose of Position
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Digitizing art works for Embroidery service
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Diploma or Certificate in Graphic Design or related field.
- At least three years of Experience as a graphic designer or in any related field.
- Strong graphic design skills with a beautiful portfolio will have added advantage.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Light room, InDesign, Corel draw, Illustrator and Wilcom.
- Those with Dynamic embroidery digitizing knowledge will have added advantage
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Very flexible and ready to work during odd hours
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Method Of Application
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should address their applications, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae and names of three traceable referees not later than 24th January, 2023 to:
The Managing Director
P.O Box X 362
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information call 0996783824.