Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO)
Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization (MACRO) is a locally registered non-governmental organization (NGO) established in 1995 to complement Government’s efforts in in the fight against HIV and AIDS and other health related issues. MACRO’s Vision is ‘A Malawian populace that enjoys good quality of life be it physical, mental and social wellbeing’ and its Mission is ‘to provide high quality HIV and AIDS and other health related services to the Malawian population.
With funding from CDC, I-TECH Lighthouse Trust (LHT), Elizabeth Glazer Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF), FHI360 and World Education Inc. (Bantwana) MACRO is implementing projects aimed at Achieving HIV Epidemic Control Through Quality HIV Testing Services amongst the general public, Key Populations (KP); Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC); and Adolescent Girls and Young Women (AGYW) across all districts in Malawi. In order to efficiently and effectively execute its mandate, MACRO is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to the position as listed below:
Role: Grants Finance Officer (IMPACT)
The Grants Finance Officer assists in the reporting, planning, analyzing, monitoring and controlling financial resources for projects and the organization
- Assisting in the planning, monitoring and controlling financial resources.
- Implementing financial management information systems.
- Assisting in the coordination of budgets and enforcing budgetary control measures
- Assisting in the analysis and interpretation of financial, statements, instructions, circulars, documents and reports.
- Emphasizing compliance to financial matters within the project
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance from a recognised institution with at least 3 years working experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Conversant with contemporary Accounting Packages (preferably QuickBooks)
- Computer Literate with special skills in MS Office applications
- Financial Management skills
- Basic Auditing skills
- Conversant with donor requirements
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Method Of Application
All interested applicants for the above positions are requested to submit their application, CV, educational qualifications, names and contact telephone numbers of at least three traceable referees to The Executive Director, Malawi AIDS Counselling and Resource Organization through email to: email@example.com
Closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday, 31 May, 2023. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org