Save the Children
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Global Change Manager in Worldwide: Any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office
The Global Change Manager sits within the Project and Change Management Team that is part of the Transformation Delivery Department within Save the Children International. This team is responsible for managing the change management activities and deployment of projects into 60 Country and Regional offices and 29 Member organisations. We support different types of Transformation Projects and Programmes relating to Business Process, Organisation and System changes.
The Technical Expertise (TE) Transformation Project aims to ensure we have the right technical expertise in the right places around the world. We believe that Technical Experts are critical for achieving our Breakthroughs for children. We currently have Technical Experts sitting in Member organizations around the world and we are looking at how we can organize this expertise in the most effective way.
As the Global Change Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the change needs within the project, including working closely with Members, regions and Country Offices to get their input on the structural design. This role will sit as part of the Project Management team and will be accountable for identifying project stakeholders, impacting change, ensuring the involvement of required stakeholders into the design, defining and managing the change plan and ensuring the deployment is prepared and effectively overseen once we are ready to implement across our Countries and Members.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in change management and supporting the delivery of major projects in regards to business processes and systems within a large and complex international organisation.
- Experience of working in Feasibility and Design Phases of support systems and business processes projects
- Demonstrable ability to challenge the user-friendliness of set up, requirements and design for implementation and regular usage
- Experience of solving issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Engaging as well as assertive, influencing and negotiating
- Affinity, knowledge and experience of working within a standardised project/change methodology
- True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a technical area for an INGO (e.g. Education, Health, Nutrition, MEAL, Child Protection, Child Poverty, Child Rights Governance, Gender)
- Experience of supporting the development and roll-out of a new Finance or IT process/systems
- INGO experience
- A second language. Preferably French, Spanish or Arabic.
We can offer circa £60,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work –Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Method of Application
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.savethechildren.net.