Hilltop Academy is a prestigious co-educational international day school that successfully provides a comprehensive and balanced education. The school has very high academic standards and follows the Cambridge curriculum.
The school would like to hire a highly motivated and experienced Humanities Teacher for Geography and History on Part-Time basis, (50%-70%).
Minimum Qualification, Skills And Experience Required:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Education Humanities Degree, Bachelor of Arts Humanities and any related subject.
- Those with the ability to teach French is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
- Experience in teaching lower secondary school classes is a plus.
- Very good ICT skills with ability to use technology in
- Well-organized and committed
- Method of Application
- You are kindly advised to come for interviews on Thursday 22 September at 7:15AM at our school campus in Limbe – Mpingwe. No candidate will be called.
Bring your Degree Certificate and prepare a Geography lesson for 10 minutes for Grade 7 or 8 (Form 1 or Form 2)
For details: WhatsApp
- Administration : 0882 67 64 21
- The Headmaster : 0888 310 215
To apply for this job please visit hilltop-academy.com.