TNM (Telekom Networks Malawi)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill two vacant positions within Telekom Networks Malawi Plc. Below are the details of the position and requirements:
Geo-Marketing Expert (1) Tenable in Blantyre
Responsible for overall business planning leveraging location-based data and insights to develop targeted marketing strategies that maximize customer engagement, drive sales, and enhance brand awareness.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Site performance tracking and reporting
- Forecasting site specific key performance targets
- Conducting pre-post site roll out assessments
- Performance compliance to set/agreed targets
- Planning and participating in new site surveys
Educational and Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Geometric Engineering/Marketing/Geography/Data Science – Essential
- Diploma/Certificate in Finance or Project Management – Desirable
- Proven experience as a Geo-Marketing Specialist, Location Analyst, or similar role in the tele communication or related industry.
- Proficiency in geospatial analysis tools and software
- Familiarity with geo-targeted advertising platforms and digital marketing tools.
- Understanding of consumer behaviour and market segmentation principles related to geographic factors.
- Experience in data mining and business analytics
Submission of applications is strictly electronic.
Method Of Application
Interested internal or external applicants are required to send their applications together with CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to:
The Acting Chief Human Resources & Administration Officer
Telekom Networks Malawi Plc
P.O Box 3039
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, 14th November 2023 before close of business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com