Crossroads Hotel, Blantyre, Malawi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the following vacant positions at Crossroads Hotel, Blantyre.
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
- Helping the Front Office Manager in ensuring that all guests get friendly and sufficient service from all front office staff. To ensure that all company billing, switchboard, reservations and filing system are maintained correctly at all times.
- Providing excellent customer service per the standards of the hotel, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining visibility throughout all Front of House areas, and establish a high profile with guests as well as monitoring and maintaining guest service standards on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring that reservations are taken correctly and courteously and that all guests are ‘checked in’ correctly in a friendly efficient manner to company standards
- Monitoring Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive warm attention and personal recognition
- Attending to Guests’ enquiries, requests, complaints and compliments.
- Arranging alternative suitable accommodation for a confirmed or regular guest if the hotel is fully booked.
- Checking in/out all VIP guests and ensure that their rooms are serviced to the right standard
- Achieving 90% guest feedback through guest questionnaire plus less than 48 hrs response to the guest questionnaire
- Resolving and following up on outstanding invoices and personal visits to companies where possible to speed up collections
- Processing all payments in the month in which they are paid
- Ensuring that the Receptionists post bills in the payment system accurately and follow the right procedures
- Working as a Night Auditor.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Able to work under pressure
- Multi-tasking – oriented with high learning capacity.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees before or on 6th August 2022, to:
The Human Resources Officer
Crossroads Hotels Blantyre
Glyn Jones Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org