Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute (SMEDI)
Small and Medium Enterprises Development Institute (SMEDI), a parastatal organization mandated to promote the development and growth of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), intends to recruit the services of well-qualified, experienced and result oriented persons to fill various positions tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe and various satellite offices across the country as follows:
Position – Front Office Clerk
Grade – SME 7
Duty Station – Mponela Enterprise Development Centre, Mponela, Dowa.
Qualifications and Attributes
- A minimum of MSCE and Certificate in Front Office Operations from recognized institutions and examination bodies;
- At least two (2) years practical and relevant experience;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Knowledge of the principles of book keeping and accounting procedures;
- High levels of honesty and integrity;
- Team player;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Selected Duties and Responsibilities
• Checking guests in and out;
• Taking bookings from potential guests;
• Invoicing customers and receipting payments;
• In-house banking of revenue.
• Preparation of daily sales reports;
• Conducting night auditing;
• Maintaining a clean and decent front office area.
Method Of Application
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae with at least three names of relevant and traceable referees including that of an immediate past employer should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Private Bag 393,
Lilongwe 3 to reach him not later than close of business on 07th September, 2022.
SMEDI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER