Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
Grade : F3S
Organisational Unit : Administration
Reporting To : Head Driver
Duty Station : Blantyre
Job Type : Full-time
- Offloading, stacking and loading goods in warehouse and vehicles;
- Keeping the forklift clean and tidy at all times;
- Maintaining a logbook of driving activities to ensure compliance with work periods;
- Reporting and initiating service for the forklift;
- Carrying out daily and weekly checks using a prescribed checklist and reporting defects without delay;
- Inspecting the vehicle for mechanical and safety defects;
- Ensuring that all forklift equipment including forks and spare tyres are kept safe;
- Checking the vehicle documents regularly to ensure validity at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a Malawi School Certificate of Education (M.S.C.E) and a Valid Forklift Operation license.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years work experience in Forklift Operation.
Attributes and Competencies
- Must have a calm and steady manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resilient and able to work under pressure
- Must have high levels of confidentiality, integrity and service excellence
Successful candidates before being appointed will undergo an extensive background check of their integrity and conduct. Only when the vetting exercise is favourable, the Authority shall make an offer.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal on: https://careers.mra.mw
Hard copy applications shall not be allowed.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 3rd November 2023.