First Capital Bank
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of Forensic
Investigator located at Head Office, Blantyre.
Reporting to the Head of Risk the successful candidate will be responsible for conducting
investigations to uncover fraudulent activities and the parties involved by gathering and analysing
relevant documents or evidence to obtain information and detecting illegal fiscal operations and
managing cases of financial misappropriation.
- Conducting extensive and confidential investigations of suspected fraud allegations.
- Fraud awareness.
- Obtaining Search Warrants and other legal permits required to gather information.
- Testifying and identifying witnesses for fraud cases in civil or criminal proceedings.
- Ensuring accurate documentation and records of all interrogations and overall investigative
- Writing in-depth reports on fraud case findings and presenting them to management.
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain case information.
- Good analytical, Interrogation, and reporting skills
- Attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Behaviour Finance or in a related field.
- Those with CFE will have an added advantage.
- At least two years’ experience working as a fraud investigator, examiner, or other Law
enforcement agent at government agencies or financial institutions.
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and Criminal Evidence Act.
- Solid understanding of analytics and proficiency in report writing
Method Of Application
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your applications
with an up-dated CV to: FirstCapitalBank.Vacancies@firstcapitalbank.co.mw
Applications that do not follow this path will not be considered. The closing date for receiving
applications is 16th January 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be acknowledged.