Castel Malawi Limited
Applications are invited from highly qualified, self-motivated, and experienced candidates to fill the
following vacant positions in the Supply Chain Department at Castel Malawi Limited (CML). The positions are tenable at the CML Head Office in Blantyre.
Purpose of the Job
The Fleet Quality & Compliance Officer is responsible for maintaining quality standards and techniques in the workshops to ensure fleet performance and reliability. The Fleet Quality & Compliance Officer is responsible for working with Maintenance employees to promote quality repair outcomes and performance.
- Overseeing all quality requirements of the fleet by conducting routine inspections and maintaining ongoing compliance
- Reviewing quality control processes, procedures and capabilities for the workshop maintenance
teams and making recommendations for improvements where applicable.
- Undertaking audits of the fleet compliance in line with road traffic standards, procedures, and
- Training workshop maintenance employees on processes to promote quality repair outcomes and performance company fleet and other heavy machines.
- Providing advice in all areas related to the fleet quality and compliance and working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver cost effective maintenance.
- Supporting and implementing initiatives that are in line with compliance and quality outcomes.
- Ensuring audits are carried out and any non-compliance is reported and rectified.
- Promote compliance by carrying out spot audits in the workshop operations.
Qualifications and knowledge
- Diploma in Motor Vehicle Engineering plus 5 years of related experience in a busy environment.
Candidates must also have Diploma in any Business-related field.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the regulations for heavy vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge on workshop quality assurance systems and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong skills in Asset Information Systems.
Method of Application
Those interested and are meeting the above requirements, should send their application letter including detailed CV, and copies of certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR,
The Human Resources & Corporate Affairs Director
Castel Malawi Limited
PO Box 406
The closing date for receiving applications is 23rd September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Castel Malawi Limited is an equal opportunity employer; as such, females are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com