Malawi Police SACCO LTD
Malawi Police Savings and Credit Cooperative Society Limited is a member owned Financial Cooperative serving Malawi Police Service, Departments of Prison and Immigration Officers and other Civil Servants in Malawi. The SACCO is an Affiliate of Malawi Union of Savings and Credit Cooperatives (MUSCCO) and was duly registered by the Ministry of Trade and Industries in March 2014. The SACCO is Fully Licensed and regulated by the Reserve Bank of Malawi (RBM)
Malawi Police SACCO is currently looking for dedicated professionals to fill the position of Financial Services Consultant tenable in Lilongwe, Blantyre, Mzuzu and Zomba. The Financial Services Consultants will be responsible for selling products and services for the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective members.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with members.
- Resolve member problems and complaints promptly to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets within the specified schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Provide management with reports on member needs, issues, interests, and competitive activities. Stay informed about best practices and promotional trends in the industry.
- Continuously improve performance through feedback.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum qualification MSCE and a Certificate or diploma in marketing or business Possession of a valid and clean driving licence Code A
- Proven sales experience and persuasion skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
The Financial Services Consultants will earn a basic salary per month plus a very attractive commission based on the volume of sales (new members).
Method Of Application
Please send an application letter, copies of certificates, a detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees of which two must be of previous employer, not later than 18th February 2024 to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Malawi Police SACCO LTD,
C/O National Police Headquarters,
Private Bag 305,
Or preferably through this email. firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com