Reporting: Reconciliation Administrator.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the production of comprehensive, accurate branch profitability reports and operational reports in accordance with reporting requirements.
- Participate in the preparation of branch budgets, ensuring that financial reports are timely and accurate and ensuring that funds are spent on eligible items and as intended.
- Assist with internal and external auditors (audit preparation and implementation of internal and external audit findings)
- Assist in the implementation of an effective budgeting process, in collaboration with all the departments, to control expenditures and support operational decisions.
- Maintain a track record of all institution’s physical assets and ensure proper usage of the same.
- Assist with objectives and recommend strategies for enhancing self-sufficiency / profitabilityin the branch.
- Assist in Monitoring of cash flows and advise management of the branch as need be
- Check on daily bank balance and exchange rate and advise on any replenishments
- Preparation of bank / general ledger reconciliations
- To coordinate the functions of finance and operations departments at branch level, timely disbursements of loan to client, monitor and reconcile data captured between sun system and loan tracking system
- Taking of responsibilities as and when determined and delegated by management from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of three years work experience in a well set Finance function
- Good acumen in finance and accounting as well as working knowledge in a Microfinance
or banking operations
- Excellent communication, good analytical skills, computing skills preferably with working knowledge of Sun system and Loan tracking system
- Must be a committed Christian
Minimum qualification of Bachelors Degree in Accounting. Those with a Diploma and experience will be considered
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications together with their detailed Curriculum Vitae, three traceable referees and copy of certificates to the People & Culture Manager, VisionFund Malawi, Private Bag A232, Lilongwe or through email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receiving applications is 23rd September, 2022.
VisionFund Malawi does not use agents, nor solicit any form of payments for any application, training, interviewing, testing or any fees in connection with this recruitment. Report any acts of solicitation for payment and/or extortion to VisionFund Malawi on the following; Tip offs Toll Lines: 0884621623
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com