Techno Brain Group
The ideal candidate will be responsible managing financial operations in a country, provide the necessary inputs to the SSC and support the business stakeholders
- Manage the cash flow for the country/region.
- Ensure timely billing and work closely with the Country Director, Sales GM, Training GM, BPO Head & Delivery Head on collections.
- Ensure timely payment of supplier dues.
- Facilitate flow of information between SSC & RO.
- Escalate problem in a timely manner and communicate deadlocks to SSC/RO
- Ensure compliance of set policies and procedures.
- Manage the statutory Fixed Asset Management for the regulatory compliances (e.g. Revenue audits, periodic compliances, of all taxes, statutory requirements etc.) for the region.
- Ensure timely completion of statutory audits for the country/region.
- Manage banking activities. – Finalization and structured discussions with the Country Director on financial reports.
- Act as the finance business partner for the country/region.
- Plan and execute a training & development program for the finance team.
- Manage the team performance through review of set KPIs.
- Tracking of Asset management, Insurance, Registers, Licences
Required skills and Experience
- 5 years + experience in an auditing firm
- Overall Experience 10 years + Industry experience of handling independent Accounts, Statutory Audit, Taxation, Legal compliance and Finance related matters
- SAP Software conversant preferred.
- Master’s degree desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field
- Minimum Qualification CPA/ACCA
Method Of Application
Please email your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for.