Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role provides is mainly responsible for data analysis and advise senior management on profit-maximizing ideas, which can help optimize company profits by making intelligent decisions for investments or spending funds to have the greatest return on investment.
- Produce accurate financial reports for all entities under Alternative investments.
- Determine correct accounting principles and develop and implement Finance processes for Alternative Investments.
- Ensure transaction are accurately recorded in the Finance System.
- Accurate and timely preparation of Monthly Quarterly Management accounts.
- Assist with inputs for board papers and preparation of budgets.
- Processing of payables and operational payments.
- Preparation and filing of taxes.
- Handling Audits.
- Filing any regulatory reports as required.
Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc): Accounting Finance (Required), Chartered Accountant: Accounting (Required)
To apply for this job please visit oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.