New Beginnings Malawi
Position: Finance and Administration Officer
New Beginnings Malawi is a local organization operating in Lilongwe that supports expectant girls, young mothers and adolescent girls who are in difficult and abusive situations.
The organization is currently looking to recruit for the position of a Finance and Administration Officer.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in either business or accounting.
2. No less than two years’ experience managing financial statements for a non-profit organization.
3. Strong knowledge of accounting softwares and MS Excel.
4. Demonstrated experience in managing a small-to-medium organization’s accounting, tax
as well as statutory compliance requirements.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6 Positive and willingness to learn new skills.
7. Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
Preparation of monthly reports and financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, etc.
Works with the Executive Director and Programs Officer to coordinate planning, budgeting, and work activities.
Preparing payment requisitions and payment vouchers for payments.
Prepare monthly financial reports against budgets.
Processing bank transactions and reconcile cashbook with monthly bank statements.
Prepare monthly reports on financial metrics and organization activities.
Demonstrate keenness for administrative and management tasks.
Proficient in accounting software and MS Excel
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method Of Application
All applicants MUST not be more than 35 years. Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter with at least 2 traceable references, CV and copies of education qualifications to the following email addresses;
by the 26th of August, 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive feedback from the organization.