World Vision is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. It is an international partnership of Christians whose mission is to follow our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in working with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God. It is a child focused organization
and its goal is sustained wellbeing of (150 million) children within families and communities especially the most vulnerable.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for employment with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
World Vision International in Malawi therefore is currently looking for dedicated professional Christians to fill related vacant post that exist in the Global Fund Malaria, HIV/TB Grant as per below details. If you are passionate about child wellbeing and you are considering a career with a calling, we would love to talk to you.
FILING CLERK – (GRADE – 10) I Position Based in Lilongwe District
Purpose of Position:
To ensure that Finance documents are properly stored, backed up for office processes and are made available for audit purposes.
i. Manual filing
- Checks incoming documents (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
- Sorts all documents – e.g. alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Creates or update records with new files and information
- Store all documents in designated places securing the important documents
- Deals with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed documents
- Checks incoming documents (Correspondences, invoices e.t.c.) and make copies before distributing
- Ensure files are accessible and that room well organized secure and is well lit
- Monitor inventory of files, paper dips etc. and report shortages
ii. Electronic Filing
- Develops an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follows policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Ensures no materials in file are lost
iii. Audit Support
- Availing documents as and when required
- Conduct file audits in the Zones and District
Knowledge, abilities, qualifications and experience required;
- Certificate in financial accounting, Record Management or its equivalent.
- Proven 2 years’ experience in filing and documentation
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
Method Of Application
All interested applicants should send a cover letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th January, 2023. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.
World Vision Malawi does not use agents, nor solicit any form of payments for any application, training, interviewing, testing or any fees in connection with this recruitment. Report any acts of solicitation for payment and/or extortion to World Vision Malawi on the following:
Tip offs Toll Free Line 847; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org