Women Lawyers Association Malawi
About the job
• A minimum of a Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Human Resources Management or Bachelor of Laws degree obtained from a reputable institution. Those with a Masters’ Degree will have an added advantage.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in project management and implementation in a non-profit organization.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing sustainable strategies and plans in the protection of the rights of women and children in Malawi.
• Strong understanding of the legal regulatory standards and frameworks governing the rights of women and children in Malawi.
• Demonstrated experience in leadership with an in-depth knowledge of corporate governance. Those with experience in governance of similar organizations will have an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.