Riom property consultancy ·
This is a temporary, on-site role for a Primary Teacher located in Zomba. As a Primary Teacher, you will be responsible for developing and implementing lesson plans, creating a nurturing and stimulating classroom environment, motivating and engaging . students, communicating with parents and continuously assessing students’ progress and adapting lessons to fit their needs.
POSITION STARTING FEBRUARY, 1ST ENDING MARCH 31ST.
- Bachelor’s degree in Primary education from a reputable university
- Prior experience as a Primary Teacher is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to student success
Method Of Application
Application should be sent to email@example.com and must include the following
- Letter outlining your experience and skills
- CV and National ID
- At least two traceable references