Hillview International School
We are seeking a highly qualified and passionate EAL/TEFL/English teacher to join our school community.
The successful applicant will join our Learning Support department to offer language tuition to students with English as an Additional Language.
Hillview International School is a modern, innovative and growing institution located in the warm heart of Africa (Malawi). Our school provides a holistic education, emphasising
academic excellence, independence, leadership, and social responsibility.
Situated on a beautiful campus in Limbe, Hillview serves a vibrant, family-oriented community. Now in our 5th year of delivering IGCSEs, our students achieve remarkable outcomes with 73% of all exams taken over the last four years scoring A*/A/B.
- Teaching English as an additional language at KS3 and at IGCSE (Cambridge International);
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, and energetic individual with a strong track record of securing excellent outcomes for pupils;
- The ability to deliver high-quality teaching to facilitate student learning and individual potential;
- The ability to speak Mandarin would be an advantage.
Start date: November 2023
Application deadline: 08 November 2023
Successful applicants will have:
- B.Ed or degree and PGCE, or equivalent
- A TEFL qualification would be advantageous
- Proven experience teaching English as an additional language
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Google Suite (or the ability to learn quickly).
Method Of Application
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online application on TES.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Hillview International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will require relevant police clearance certificates / DBS checks. As per updated safeguarding guidelines online checks will be conducted prior to offer of contract.