African Drone and Data Academy
The African Drone and Data Academy (ADDA) is looking for a qualified Drone National Instructor to help teach at the ADDA facilities at the Malawi University of Science and Technology (MUST) in Thyolo. The Academy’s need for an additional Instructor is in line with its steps towards achieving complete self-sustainability in Malawi.
With the programme looking to expand to multiple potential new countries in the African continent, there will be no end to the exciting challenges and opportunities that working at the ADDA will provide as you get the chance to work closely with not only a diverse student group of local Malawians, but with other exceptional students from across the entire continent.
An Ideal Candidate Should Have The Following Qualifications And Attributes:
- Must be an ADDA Level 2 graduate with all certificates received
- Have completed any five-year engineering degree programme at any reputable university
- Be able to communicate effectively in the English language
- Will have Malawian citizen status or an equivalent permit to work in Malawi
- Be willing and able to work at the MUST campus, southeast of Blantyre & Relocation benefits will be available
- Passionate about teaching the 21st Century skills of drone technologies and GIS data analyses to new students of the profession
- Willing to work during odd hours
- Hardworking, honest,full of integrity and team player
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications and attributes should submit their applications together with detailed curricula vitae not later than 14th September, 2022. The curriculum vitae must include the following: the candidate’s names in full; date of birth; academic qualifications; work experience; and names and e-mail addresses of three traceable referees. Applications must be submitted to:
Malawi University of Science and Technology
P.O Box 5196
1.Signed applications can be sent electronically also to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org