Malawi Revenue Authority (MRA)
Grade : F3S
Organisational Unit : Administration
Reporting To : Head Driver
Duty Station : Various
Job Type : Full-time
- Carrying out daily, weekly, pre and post trip inspections to ensure the vehicle is road worthy;
- Driving Authority’s officials on approved official trips or assignments;
- Ensuring the vehicle is clean, well maintained, timely serviced and repaired at all times;
- Ensuring adherence to planned preventative maintenance schedules;
- Facilitating booking of vehicle service through the Head driver before due date;
- Ensuring safety features and tools of the vehicle are available and in good working order;
- Compiling logbooks and generating fuel analysis reports.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a Malawi School Certificate of Education (M.S.C.E)
- The candidate must possess a clean and valid SADC driving license
- Those with defensive driving certificate or mechanical knowledge and experience will have an added advantage
- A minimum experience of five years driving with excellent driving skills and clean record as a professional driver.
Attributes and Competencies
- Must have a calm and steady manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resilient and able to work under pressure
- Must have high levels of confidentiality, integrity and service excellence
Successful candidates before being appointed will undergo an extensive background check of their integrity and conduct. Only when the vetting exercise is favourable, the Authority shall make an offer.
Method Of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications should submit their application through MRA recruitment portal on: https://careers.mra.mw
Hard copy applications shall not be allowed.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 3rd November, 2023